Sunday, April 24, 2011

Touch My Hand - Two Years Ago

Two years ago from yesterday (April 23, 2009) was the day David performed Touch My Hand on American Idol! Also an important time of my David fan life since I started officially becoming a fan of his music 2 days before this! haha I remember practicing piano and running back and forth from the small TV I had in my first floor *which now doesn't work anymore! :(* and when I ran down there like the 4th time, I saw him! AHHHH!!!! lolol!!! It was an epic moment for me! It's been 2 years. wow. wow wow wow!! DAVIDDDD!!!!! WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK ON IDOL TO PERFORM AND SHOW OFF ON HOW MUCH YOU'VE GROWN SINCE LAST TIME!?!?!??!?!?! COMEEE ONNN!! We need to let @AmericanIdol know about this. We need to let the dude go there and perform there again! It's where everything started right?!


Also, HAPPY EASTER!! LOL *I apologize for being late on this*


Enjoyyyy!!! :')



No comments:

Post a Comment