Sunday, May 8, 2011

David Archuleta returning to Manila July 18!

From archuletaphilippines.com:
Let me share with you the joy that I am feeling right now . Remember when I told you guys that a team of AP peeps and I are in constant communications with Ovation Productions? Just so you know, after the DALIM2, we never ceased communicating with different production firms and providhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifed them numerous reasons why it is a “must” to bring David Archuleta back in Manila. It even brought us to virtually meeting David’s agent from CAA, who has been responsible for his booking internationally. Today, I got an email from Ovation Productions and was told that they had confirmed the date for the David Archuleta Live in Manila 3.

Yes, you read it right! David Archuleta will be back in Manila for the third time. He will be performing at the Araneta Coliseum on July 18th. Producers has not provided the costs of the tickets yet, but one thing is for sure though, David is back in the Archuleta capital of Asia…Manila. It’s time to gather the Team Hotel and Team Airport once again guys, and make David’s return in Manila the best experience ever. hahaha.

You guys may read my email correspondence with Ovation Productions below by clicking the image. Let us all unite Archies. Let’s make David’s comeback in Manila a huge success just like what we did during his first and second visit. You guys should also watch out for the video blog that he will be making any moment today. Woooohhhooo!


MORE INFO

Yay! I'm sure you archienoys are excited! I KNOW I AM AT LEAST?!!!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment