Monday, June 27, 2011

POND'S Teen Concert Q&A is here!



Thank you soooo much for the interview PONDSTEEN and David! :)

Wow. I just started crying in the middle of this interview.. (and now my head really hurts.. >.<) That just proves how much I miss him. Loved this interview!!! I loved the part when David talked about how he thinks trending topics are cool. That part totally made me blow up in tears.

And since our site is known for downloading vlogs, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO!!!!!! *in mp4* (Even though it's not a vlog ^_^)


2 comments:

  1. I'd like to have a transcription, i.e in this case, the text written out of this vblog!!
    I'd be thankful if you helped me get all of the words that came out of his mouth.

    I'm not an english native speaker, that's why I'm asking for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I just finished transcribing it! Email us at absolutearchies@yahoo.com your email and we'll email it to you! :)

    ReplyDelete