Friday, July 22, 2011

David Archuleta Vietnam interviews David! :)

Here the original in Vietnamese

“The first night in Vietnam was wonderful … I also know there is the popular noodle shop is very tasty. I’m going to try to see … “David talked very open and friendly.

- If your mother here, surely the fans would want to see him and his mother sang on stage there, who knows very well that his mother sang.

- Thank you. My mother was a singer but, she loved to sing and told me a lot. Last to come to Vietnam to make sure she will come along.

- Means that he will return?

- If the fans want me back, I definitely will not disappoint them.

David appointment with us right in his own room in the hotel, a smiling young singer then ask for 5 minutes to the clean up his room, he kept saying sorry to us to wait. Soon, private interview with American Idol 2008 runner-air place with very friendly and fun.

- Hi David, his first night in Vietnam like?

- Wonderful. I had a premiere to the press and the fans last night, met a lot of new friends that are very cute fan Vietnam. I am very pleased and happy. As well some rest so now I’m not tired anymore hold. Last night a heavy work schedule, but after a long sleep, I have regained energy and ready for the show tonight.

- The fans said that they should not be excited to welcome him at the airport, but yesterday afternoon, when he walked out the door, they do not stay calm anymore. And they want to apologize to you.

- Oh, okay. I’m glad to see people welcoming her so warmly. This is my first time to Vietnam, so I did not know you have many fans here or not. Previously, I have received your gifts and letters FC in Vietnam, but I do not know how many of you. But yesterday, I saw you was to a large and enthusiastic like. I was surprised.

And this makes me even more excited for the show tonight, I will demonstrate to all his fans feel the amazing moments and unforgettable.

- So according to him, the Vietnamese fans are different than fans in other countries or not?

- I’m new in Vietnam, the first night so can not say much, but I think the fans everywhere the same time, they are next to each other and support their best idol. Speaking of fans in countries in Asia that I took before I am impressed with their enthusiasm. And as in Vietnam, I also feel that, as at airports, you name “David” is to.

- Last night, he wrote on his personal page on a trip to Vietnam. Is this the way you talk to fans?

- Yes, I want to know the fans are doing, thinking and want nothing in her. I know you had a very hard when doing the project for themselves, they always supported and encouraged in any circumstances. Last night, I also watch a video by you in Vietnam FC done, I laughed so much happiness. I am very grateful for the effort and time they spent to make this gift.

- Yesterday afternoon, he witnessed the traffic in Vietnam. He see?

- I feel a lot of fun when the motorcycle on the road. I also thought, “Wow, that is different from the traffic in America.”

- I know he is very interested in Asian cuisine. He saw how food Vietnam?

- For me, food is pleasure. Inside the U.S., I and my friend agreed to meet often to eat pho. I also know several Vietnam-known restaurant in Los Angeles and Utah. A friend of Vietnam is also often invited the group to eat pho, I love this particular dish. I also know the popular noodle shop on the street Vietnam very tasty. I’ll go eat a try.

- It seems you do not have much free time for leisure or visiting on this occasion. Do you feel sorry?

- I have more than one day to prepare for the night, partly so slightly busy. But while on the road, I also have a chance to see streets, buildings, fashion shops, and even human anymore. Vietnam is very different from places I’ve visited before. Your country is beautiful.

- We have the envious when he won more time there while in the Philippines or Indonesia.

- Oh, I’m sorry. Which time the gap.

- People say “David Archuleta laugh even when he is sleeping.” True or not?

- No way (laughs) I know I’m very good laugh, in case people still call me a “smiley” or “smiley boy” that. But I can not sleep smile you ‘.

Some Vietnam singers will perform in front of him on this night, he will enjoy the spectacle of them?

- Of course. Yesterday afternoon, I watched a few of them practice on stage, and I was very impressed, they even have more acting troupe. I am very eager to see them tonight.

- Do you know David Cook went to Vietnam early this year?

- Yes, I had the opportunity to chat with someone in the group of Cook when he came here. He said that the trip was great and smooth. I am very happy for him.

- We can expect a duet of David on stage two in Vietnam in one day instead?

- I think the both of us have come to Vietnam was a great thing then. What about the future, no one will know.

- If you invited someone else to go with him to Vietnam this time. He invites anyone?

- Of course my brothers and sisters, I am sure they will love.

- What about his mother?

- I think parents are very busy at this time.

- If your mother here, surely the fans would want to see him and his mother sang on stage there, who knows very well that his mother sang.

- Thank you. My mother was a singer but, she loved to sing and told me a lot. Last to come to Vietnam to make sure she will come along.

- Means that he will return?

- If the fans want me back, I definitely will not disappoint them.


Translated by FOD! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment