Friday, January 27, 2012

David is a Goof...

...but yet so are his cast members of Nandito Ako. :) Perfect fit! LOL

Cast member Giselle Tongi (@gtongi) tweeted this very serious series of DEATHLY SERIOUS AND PROFESSIONAL pictures of David, with Eula Caballero (@oheulacaballero) and Jasmine Curtis-Smith (@jascurtissmith).

David retweeted a few hours later. I think he was pretty proud of the pictures. :D





And you know what DEATHLY SERIOUS pictures means! CAPTIONS!!!!!

1) Awwwww! Happy cast family!!!!

2)Giselle: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I'm a beautiful butterfly!!
David: I'M GONNA EAT GISELLE'S HEAD PRETENDING IT'S A GIANT MANGO!!!!!! I hope she
won't notice....
Eula: Excuse ME! What do you think YOU are looking at!!!!!!!!!!!
Jasmine: Okay, this show is weird, why are we watching this??? We're on a Soap Opera set...

3)Giselle: I'm toooo COOOL for school!!! WOOOO!
David: WAIT!!! I SEE REAL GIANT MANGOS!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!
Eula: AHHHHHHH THERE'S A SPIDER ON MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jasmine: OH MY GOODNESS. SHE DID WHAT!!!!

4)Giselle: Why do I feel like someone just ate my ear? Oh well.
I'm still a cute blury ghost!
David: Maybe, if I close my eyes, my mind power will bring back the GIANT
MANGOS!!!!!!
Eula: AHHH!!!!!!!! Someone get the spider OFF ME!!!
Jasmine: NO!!!!!! THEY CAN'T KILL FABIO!!! THEY JUST!!! AHH!


And that concludes todays Captions.
Feel free to post your own on our comments. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment