Monday, April 18, 2011

My Recap :)

Sorry for the length, I get carried away sometimes. Also all my pictures are Here and Here. :)

So,this was pretty long trip for me. Or exhausting? Lots of traveling. But definitely worth it. I'm from Boston so like, I took a 4 hour bus to NY, then got picked up by my friend Jess (sleepingrose17 on twitter) and stayed with her for the weekend in NJ. Then we drove like 4 hours the next day to the game LOL. (Not like anyone really cares about that part but.)

So, at the game we got there at like 3:40ish? Idk So we had a little bit of waiting around to do. But, early on like around 4, David and Lupe walked by us so of course we started freaking out because it made it more real. And no one was really there yet, so I think they assumed no one would see them LOL.

We had to wait awhile to get our wristbands, but once we finally did we had to wait in line for quite awhile. Some guy came over to us and asked us who we were there to see, so then he interviewed both me and Jess and he asked me WHY i was there to see David, stupid me was like "because I'm a big fan" /facepalm. hahah. Oh well. Then David walked by the entire line and I remember we waved at each other <3


Then once at the meet and greet David was like at the way end of the table, the last person which was perfect, we could take pictures with him lol. And just to be nice we just got all the other random so called "celebs" autographs, and because there were a bunch of people waiting to meet David.

So, I handed the security guard my camera to take my picture with David, but before David saw that I brought a picture with me (the white pants Matt Clayton one, where you can see his face) so he asked me if I wanted it signed, so he signed that. Then we posed for our picture and we were standing there (or he was sitting and I was like bending down barely) for like at least 15 seconds because the security guard couldn't figure out how to use my camera. lmao. And then I just gave david my letter I wrote for him and told him to have a nice day LOLLL. I don't even know why I said that. He said something back to me, but I honestly forget. It was probably like thank you or something.

Then after that me and Jess walked over to Lupe and got a picture with her. She was super nice and I loovee her accent lol.

Then at the game, at first we sat where everyone else was, on the right side bleachers(like across where the celebs sat) but one of the ladies working there said that vips were supposed to sit behind the celebs. So, we like jumped up and went over there. At first we thought that David wasn't playing, so we thought he LITERALLY was gonna sit on the bleachers right in front of us, but that's fine I'm glad he played. He still ended up sitting in front of us.


It was funny and interesting watching how nervous he was about the game and how the girl celeb kept convincing him to play. He's a good runner. Not so much at basketball, but I give him credit for trying to get the ball and stuff. It was really cute how every time he went out there Lupe went too and he kinda stuck by her. Oh, and at one part Lupe told him to get some water and he was like "no, I'm not gonna be able to remember it's mine" LOL. So, he never got any water during the game. Some kids came up to him during it and said something to him and david goes "I try, I try" lol. Actually a lot of kids came over to him while he was sitting asking for pictures and autographs and he never said no to them, it was really cute. Lupe ran her finger down his back while they were sitting and David like jumped, it was pretty hilarious. I also remember one part he turned around randomly and looked at our section of the bleachers, me and Jess were smiling and he looked at us and smiled back. Then later on our entire row of David fans (cause there were like three or two other girls sitting with us) yelled his name and he turned around, smiled and asked us how we were. He's so cute. It was also just very interesting to just see him being David, he never really seemed to sit still for too long. That's all I really remember. I know there's more I'm forgetting, but that's the most of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment