Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Song Suggestions?


David mentioned in his latest vlog that he might start singing songs in his vlogs more often
YAY!

We've been only trying to get him do this...FOREVER...

But anyway...What we want to know is:

What do YOU want to hear David sing???

I know Melissa & I really want to hear him sing 'Pray'- by Justin Bieber...
Although honestly I'd love to hear him sing almost every song ever written. ♥

Comment on this post with the songs you would like David to sing & we'll start to compile a list...Maybe David will see it & pick YOUR song!


...You never know! ;]

3 comments:

  1. You know I'm not a Justin fan...but I like that song, so yes! lol And David needs an abu. :D

    I'd like David to sing You and Me by Lifehouse. :D
    Or another Lifehouse song...Or On My Way by Boyce Avenue. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha kt.. you love lifehouse.. my bro's fav band is life house! :D i think david should sing rolling in the deep by adele. like. really. it would be amazingggg....

    ReplyDelete