Thursday, April 21, 2011

Story Time!

2 years ago: April 21, 2009, I watched


*Oh by the way THANKS FOR REMOVING THIS VIDEO ON YOUTUBE, VEVO! YOU STINK! :) (We should really be heard.. TELL @VEVO ON TWITTER OR VEVO'S YOUTUBE THAT THEY NEED TO FIX IT!!!) *

Here it goes.

I did not vote for David Archuleta OR David Cook on American Idol. Believe it or not, I didn't WATCH American Idol. On February-April 2009, I heard "A Little Too Not Over You" on the Radio Disney. *Yes, I was bored enough to listen to Radio Disney* (That time i did not know what he looked like& I have never heard of him before) So the radio said "That was David Archuleta with A Little Too Not Over You" and the first time I heard it, something hit me. His voice just made me say WOW. Every time I heard it on the radio, I wouldn't jump or anything like I do now, but I just smiled. I would grin and with that sudden happy rush feeling that you get when you get something totally unexpected. *You still don't know what I mean? Umm.. how about like. that feeling when your cute crush asks you out? You feel it now?* That has never happened to me before. Especially since I don't know how he looked like...or know who the heck he was! And if he wasn't good looking or whatever, I would still love him so much! A few days later I decided to youtube it.
"Oh Looky!! A video!!" *watches the video* "HOLY CRAP he looks so fricken cute/handsome/ hot/*cough**cough*" Then like 2 days later, I went to that video again because I JUST COULDN'T STOP WATCHING THE AMAZING DIFFERENT EMOTIONAL VIDEO! So then I downloaded ALTNOY on April 21, 2009, and became a fan = me a freak after I watched some interviews and more live performances. I also read the comments while i was still on that video. One of the comments were "I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE DAVID ON AMERICAN IDOL TONIGHT!!" (Season 8 performing) Hmm.. I think I'm going to watch. So I watched him and I was like... omg!! HE'S GOOD!! and if you noticed, he had a cold that day I heard? I didn't know!! THAT'S HOW GOOD HE IS!! :D When David sings live, (or even when he's recording) it sounds like it's the last minute of the world and he's got one minute to show it all. I heard other live performances. I watched some interviews, wanted to know a little more about him. "WOAH....I've NEVER seen someone so sweet and humble and (what he is)" i just can't explain it! There are not enough words in this world to describe how amazing David is. He made me become a better person. And even my parents can't do as good as him! (no offense ^-^) He changed my life. And I'd like to thank him for changing my life. I know so many people that are faking it but he's not. He gives ME live lessons. HE will make this world a better place, it will get better and better day by day, only if there are people who support and believe in him. HE NEEDS TO BE HEARD MORE THAN EVERRR!!
There are people who won't give him a chance or they don't know him and that is why we, Archies' and Arch Angels' job to support the heck outta ourselves!




WOOOOOHHH... What a mouth full.. LOL!!! At least this was a copy from my youtube but I did edit some of it here. :) I apologize if you fell asleep or anything, but the way I 'discovered' David was one of those amazing fan stories! ALTNOY will always be my favorite song/a special song for me since i met the dude who changed my life from it!

IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS! Feels more like 4 years! haha
I also love how I have the SAME EXACT camera model David was using in that video. I love my camera.. <33

How about you guys?! How did you find out who David Archuleta was? We'd lovee to know. Fan stories are always amazing to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment