Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Don't Worry About David Archuleta...

Don't worry about David Archuleta, fans.

Yes, the former American Idol finalist was dropped by [left] Jive Records last week, but he's recorded a new video blog entry in which he discusses the state of his career and sounds optimistic about what's ahead.

"It took me a while to realize that have control of my life," Archuleta says. "The decisions that I make, that's what's going to break not necessarily just my career, but my life, too. So I'm just excited where to go, the direction that I'm hoping to go now with music."

We have a feeling loyal followers will stick with Archie wherever that takes him, won't they?

The Hollywood Gossip

I'd have to agree with that last statement...wouldn't you? ;] ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment