Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Heya ^-^

Name:I'm Sheila. I've been around online as fa3ryg1rl since '08. I live on the East Coast.

Favorite David song from each album:Works for Me (Bonus tracks better count. Just sayin.') Works for Me is so "me" I just love it. And then I love Ave Maria from the Christmas album. Hands down. And from TOSOD, my favorite is My Kind of Perfect. <3

Background Info:I've been around fansites basically since they started. I worked for Archuleta Avenue just about until they closed. Then from 2009 'til just recently I was an admin on Snarky Archies. Currently, I work for Archuleta Fanscene, and I'm helping Sarah out here. :) Thanks for having me, Sarah! <3

Other interests of mine:Music, music, music! I love all kinds (except for most country). Some of my favorites are New Kids on the Block, Rihanna, Duffy, John Mayer, Demi Lovato (hush your cats) Jason Mraz, Natasha Bedingfield, Jordin Sparks, Kina Grannis. I also loooooove to read. I bring books with me everywhere I go. Yes, even to David concerts. I don't read there ROFL, but I have to have a book in my purse at all times. I love smoothies, the ocean, Harry Potter and Twilight, and hanging w/my friends and family. Want to know anything else? Just ask in the comments. :)

Aaaaaand, I would like to know about the readers too. Where are you from? What's yo name? What are you favorite David songs? Tell me in the comments!

And follow me on Twitter! @fa3ryg1rl

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila,
    I'm Huong, from David Archuleta Vietnam (http://davidarchuletavn.com/ ) I guess U know me already.
    NKOTB used to be my favorite and I'm happy that they come back. I love their hit Summertime. ^_^
    I love smoothies, the ocean and esp. Harry Potter books (not movies though), too.
    etc..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Huong, yes I do know you!
    I need to edit my post and add NKOTB. I loved them since I was a little kid. Thanks for reminding me. I'm going to see them in Boston in June. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! for Sheila! & congrats on getting the most comments on any post so far! :P haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fairangel!
    I'm very happy Sarah invited me to help out here. :)

    LOL Sarah <3

    ReplyDelete