Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sarah: Hello's! Melissa: HI!!! :) Me: HEYY!!!!

Name: Hi! I'm Tiffany and you can call me Tiff! :D I'm between the ages between 14 years old. And I live in Chicago, Illinois.

Favorite David song: A Little Too Not Over You. That song will always be my favorite no matter how old it gets and no matter how many new songs David releases. That song made me who I am today and the history of that song to me is special. :)

Background Info: Right now, my life is school...and of course David.. I'm not a nerd or anything but I HAVEE to focus on school.. haha I've always wanted to blog ever since I saw David's fansites. Blogging is sure a heck of a lot of fun! Especially when it comes to David.. :D Now I have the opportunity thanks to Sarah! ♥♥

More about me
: I'm not only obsessed with David, I like lots of other music too! I also like Paramore, Allison Iraheta, Demi Lovato, and Natasha Bedingfield. I'm really excited to be a blogger! Thank you again Sarah! :)

Contact: Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment