Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Merry Christmas from all of us at Absolute Archies! We hope you all spend time with family and friends and share the love of being together and stay safe!!♥
BLAST OUT SOME CHRISTMAS FROM THE HEART!!!



David's My Kind Of Christmas Poem:

‎"My kind of Christmas is a blessing so deep.
A time to spend with family and friends we long to keep.
My kind of Christmas is a memory to make.
A time to be remembered when we give more than we take.
My kind of Christmas is a blessing tonight.
So many smiling, shining their forgotten inner light.
My kind of Christmas is a holy place to me.
A place in time and space right here, and now eternally.
So may angels in the snow bless all you do, Merry Christmas. 
My Kind of Christmas, to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment